Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to my new blog!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone and welcome to my new blog, "From Public Access and Beyond"! This is a follow-on to my previous blog, "From Puppy to Public Access" which chronicles my journey from finding and selecting my 2nd service dog candidate puppy, Hardy, to his passing the Public Access Test (which just occurred last week). 
First, if I could just mention that it's impossible to believe that Hardy is now 19 1/2 months old, that I've had him for 17 1/2 months; that Laurel is 5 1/2 years old and that I've been on my service dog journey for about 7 years now! My, how time flies (and apparently that much faster as you get older, right? I guess we all know what that says about my age!)
I wanted to get my new blog up and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Over the next week or so, I'll write a proper introduction and tell you about my journey with my two service dogs, Laurel & Hardy! 
Later,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment